Save time and money and take the guess-work out of your fault-finding and diagnosis with Autel’s CAN enabled EOBD diagnostic tools. Every technician should have one! They allow the interrogation of the vehicle’s ECU to determine the performance of essential emission-based information, to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and to obtain vital performance data from the vehicle’s engine and transmission (Petrol 2001 onwards and Diesel 2004 onwards). The competitively priced AL301 EOBD tool works with OBDII / EOBD compliant vehicles and is supplied with a code reference manual with over 7,000 DTC definitions.
The sophisticated AL419 EOBD tool delivers in-depth data with added features not found on other tools at the same price. The unit is loaded with troubleshooter code tips and repair information to help the technician fault find and diagnose problems more quickly and effectively. There is also a built-in data library lookup. All can be updated via web-based downloads using the USB cable supplied.
- Fast and easy-access to any vehicle’s EOBD (Petrol 2001on and Diesel 2004on) diagnostic codes and establishes the cause of the illuminated engine check light (MIL).
- Built-in data library with lookup function.
- Clear, concise DTC definitions on-screen.
- CAN enabled tool, retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes.
- Unit then turns off MIL light, clears codes and resets monitors.
- Reads and displays the live ECU/PCM data stream.
- Live display of O2 sensor data.
- Can be updated via web-based downloads and will link with a PC, enabling printing.
- Patented One-Click I/M Readiness button to eliminate drive cycle guesswork using colour-coded LEDs and audible tone.
- Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007).
- Loaded with troubleshooter code tips and repair info.
- Supplied with operating instructions, CD and USB cable in storage pouch.
- Model No. AL419